This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Monday, December 31, 2007

The Future!

I haven't written a blog in a while, so here's one of those "2007 is over" blogs.

Well, 2007 is over and this year was totally fucking INSANE! I got a TV show, started the best Open Mic Comedy show ever, quit smoking, made another season of a TV show, and have eaten tons and tons of tacos! There was also a bunch of other good stuff that happened, but my mom reads this blog now.

But I think 2008 will be even better! It's starting off with brand new episodes of my favorite TV show ever!

"LOST!"

And also, new episodes of that show I make with those dudes.

I'm not really into New Year's resolutions, but I still make some every year because I am weak. In 2008, I intend to:

1. Really spend some serious time with my Nintendo Wii.

2. Figure out why I keep receiving a catalog for "Women's Fantasy Gifts" containing items such as Elvish door knockers, fairy earrings, and those Snow White shirts with the sexy lace thing.

3. Help Spaceship kick her plastic-eating addiction.

4. Buy some jeans.

5. Destroy Scientology (I make this a resolution every year and will continue to until it happens).

Happy New Year!

No comments: