This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hootenanny!

I checked Wikipedia and, yes, "hootenanny" is a word and I spelled it right! Score!

So I'm still in L.A. working on genetic experiments. The neighborhood I'm staying in is rife with loud birds, guys with chainsaws, and little kids. No, the neighborhood is not named "Sleeper's Paradise."

I'm eating some Frosted Flakes right now,* which I haven't done in a while, and on the side of the box it says "FROSTED FLAKES" (duh) but then in really tiny letters under that it says "of corn." I don't remember that from when I was a young 'un. Has that always been there? And why is it so small? It's like they're trying to trick kids into eating something healthy, but then this isn't actually healthy at all! What the deal?

I don't think Steven Seagal took sex slaves and the like. I know virtually nothing of his character, but the reason I don't buy it is that the lady didn't report it to the authorities. If you're going to make something up about somebody else for money, try and make it seem authentic by, oh, I don't know, REPORTING SEX SLAVES TO THE POLICE?!? Maybe that's just me though.







*quick, tell Gawker!

No comments: