This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Things I have learned since my last blog posting

Hot green tea with honey and a slice of lime is way better than hot green tea with honey and a slice of lemon.

My cabbie Rauf also went to Brooklyn College. He didn't drop out though.

Boris Yeltsin is NOT invincible.

Honduras is full of little kids with handguns.

I will probably suffer a massive heart attack and die tomorrow at about 9:35 PM.

That last sentence will only make sense after reading the posting that I am going to put up right after this one.

If you take one pasty dude and put him on a beach in South America for five months and take another pasty dude and stick him in Brooklyn for the same amount of time, the dude in South America will probably end up being much tanner than the dude in Brooklyn. He will also probably be married to a Briton.

My friend Amber is visiting soon and we're going to conquer Greenpoint.

Gatorade is delicious.

No comments: