This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

MUST...WRITE...SOMETHING...

I don't know. I feel like I really need, like have to, write right now, but I don't have anything really important to say, and I don't know why I have this insane urge to write. Maybe I just want to type. I like the sound it makes, and I do have a very comfortable keyboard, but if I just wanted to hear something cool and have my hands feel nice, why don't I just put on some Ween and pet the cat?

Should I type a joke? Should I complain about smells or cabbies? Should I share my chili recipe? What?

Or maybe I'm just feeling really insecure because I bought UNO for my Xbox 360 today. Yeah. That colored card game. No aliens or Nazis to shoot, no mind-bending graphics, just colored cards and disturbingly relaxing trumpet music. Playing that game is very calming and sedating, and what's even weirder is that I found people to play it with online! UNO!

Or maybe I want to type so bad because I need to move my fingers because I ate some Chef Boyardee today and all those crazy chemicals are making my fingers hyper!

Or maybe I should just let my fingers type on their own without my guidance and see if they type out some sort of message! Like a Ouija Board! Or a message from God! He would probably just tell me to quit talking about boobs so much though.

Or maybe I just need a real job.

No comments: