This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Cape-Coddin' it

Well I'm finally going to celebrate a 4th of July on Cape Cod this year. I have heard many a legend about their parties, and now it's time for me to add to the story by jumping naked over a fire or crashing a boat or something.

The new Ween E.P. "Friends" is pretty crazy. They have a straight-up 90s Techno song.

When a baby is being carried in one of those knapsack things that hang off the neck does it think it's flying?

I really am excited about Transformers.

When I woke up this morning there was confetti all over the floor. At first I was really excited because I thought that Spaceship had thrown a cat party, but then I remembered that I had done it myself at like 5 A.M.

Well, now it's time to catch the Chinatown bus to Partyville! Yeah!

1 comment:

naydi said...

Considering the rain up here on the North Shore, hope you and Sam got to have at least a half-way decent time down on the Cape. Perspective-wise; couldn't have been worse than the souls belonging to what looked to be 4 to 5 cars that had 95 South jacked up to the point that people further back were out, walking around, making friends, possibly contemplating a highway cookout as I drove north to my hospital last night. Not quite sure that I even want to know the details of that one. Come to think of it, the bits of newscast(s) caught while rounding this morning pretty much indicated a shit 4th across most of the country. d' hell's up with that??!!? hmmm... well... time for bed...