This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Healing Power Of Magic And Robots

Well, I'm almost done with this horrible sinus buggery. I'm about to turn in for a good night's sleep and then I think I'll be well enough tomorrow to re-enter society, and by that I mean buying comics, writing funny little plays with my friends, and drinking Kamikazes.

The orange juice, DayQuil, and well wishes certainly helped, but I am attributing most of the healing to the last Harry Potter book and the movie "Terminator 2." The Harry Potter book was a great ending to a really good series, and "Terminator 2" had Arnold Schwarzenegger shooting shotguns, which I think could heal just about anything. They should show that movie in cancer wards; I bet they'd be surprised at the results. It's that awesome. They do need to hurry up and make "Robocop Vs. Terminator" though. I already even wrote the theme, it goes "Bum bum bum baa baaaa, bum bum bum duh-duh-duh-duh-duh dunnnn, duh-duh-duh-duh-duh dunnnn" and then the titles come up in front of a huge blue fireball.

I guess I'd have to sing it for you for it to really make sense...

Runners-up for Most Helpful Recuperatory Aid include Gummi Army Men, my new CD "80s Metal Gold," and crazy fever dreams. It was a real team effort, good job gang!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you acquire said cd?