This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Friday, October 05, 2007

A Dangerous Combination

Mixing things together is an American tradition. Improving something you like by adding something else you like to it is a time-honored practice that has given us some amazing advancements such as pants that turn into shorts, Wal-Marts that also have restaurants, and all those crazy flavors at Coldstone Creamery where they put slices of pie or whole candy bars in your ice cream.

Well, last night I decided to try a combination myself. After getting home form the bar, I decided to combine a large amount of beer, a laptop, and a credit card, a combination which led to me now owning this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't know if it's better that I remembered right away, or if it would have been an awesome surprise in my mailbox.

Whatever.

No comments: