This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Days 3 and 4 - Nerdiness and Laziness

Well, Season 2 is still going swimmingly (that means good)! Yesterday we shot in this huge loft in SoHo that ended up belonging to this really awesome comic book artist Adam Pollina! He used to draw X-Force! We also re-shot a sketch we originally meant to put in Season 1 but that didn't work out, but we have now figured out how to do it right so we can finally put it out there! I get to say "boobs" in it!

Today is Day 4 but I don't have to be there so I've been working on surpassing even my own high standards of laziness. I'm already used to waking up early, so when I woke up at 7 I was doing some cleaning and other chores, but since then I have mainly just been trying to break the record for Number Of Couch Naps In A Twenty-Four Hour Period. I think I'm already at four.

Don't forget to check our website daily for pictures from the set!

No comments: