This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Season 2 - Days 8 9 and 10

Well, we now have a week-long break from shooting Season 2. We've gotten some really awesome stuff so far. Very exciting. Day 8 for me was really all about playing BioShock since I didn't need to be on set. All I have to report from that day is that BioShock is awesome. Day 9 was our last day shooting at a school in Queens. We shot some funny stuff all day, and our last two sketches of the day had to be shot outside. We went into this little outdoor concourse area but we couldn't shoot anything because all these news helicopters kept flying around and were way too loud for us to record any sound. The news copters just kept coming and we couldn't figure out why until one of our producers called the local news station and found out there was an ESCAPED MURDERER on the loose! Right where we were shooting! We never saw him or anything, but I totally would have put him in a sketch.

Day 10 we were back at the Schmitt's Gay house and we shot three awesome sketches. It was a long and grueling day because the sketches we did were complicated, but they all three will hopefully turn out great. The last one we shot is definitely one of the grossest and weirdest things we've ever done. My mom hates "gross stuff" in comedy, so for the first season there were select sketches that I would tell her not to watch. This time around I'm not even going to tell her what channel the show is on.

3 comments:

naydi said...

HA! having only seen a couple of pictures; Yeah, that's probably for the best.... short of ripping her cable/satellite connection out the wall...


btw - i sit still bewildered by the bette davis horror/shirley temple on crack photo, but i'm a patient woman

Anonymous said...

hahaha, thats awesome, seriously, when is season 1 coming to dvd? i need my wkuk fix, you guys are like crack to me.

Anonymous said...

It's ok if it's really gross Timmy. I have already started the paper work that gives you to Gene Simmons. I am pretty sure he'll love it! Mommy