This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Children of DragonForce

Yeah that title doesn't really make much sense, I was just trying to sum up the things I'll be discussing here.

So I saw that movie "Children of Men" yesterday, and I have officially decided that I really like it. It had some of the most suspenseful chase kind of stuff I've seen in a movie for a while and was very creatively done, and there were boobs in one part. And lots of guns. That's pretty much all I need to like something, but that one really did it for me. And I like that pretty much the whole movie was gray but still looked nice.

Now to explain the other part of the title of this post: DRAGONFORCE IS COMING TO TOWN MARCH 1ST! For those that haven't experience me writing and/or talking about them incessantly, DragonForce is a sweet and ridiculous metal band with some of the best guitar solos you've ever heard in your life. I'm not a "metal head" really (well, maybe a little), but I enjoy the metal bands out there that enjoy themselves and like to sing about dragons and warrior blades and stuff but don't take it too seriously, because, c'mon...it's about dragons. Why take that seriously? But anyways, I saw them last May and their live show is NOT TO BE MISSED. There's lots of jumping (off of specially placed jumping platforms) and drinking and screaming and playing bitchin' guitar solos, and I've heard that they have since added hot girls (picked from the audience in each town) on trampolines! Basically, anyone that doesn't want to come see this with me is a pussy. It's that simple. So yeah, let's go see that.

Also, if you've never been to this website and have a job where you sit at a computer and can listen to music, or if you sit at home on the computer a lot, you need to go. You can create your own radio station and it will pick stuff that it thinks you might like. If you don't like it, you can punch it in the face.

I actually made that last part up, but I'm betting you'll be able to punch the internet in the face some day soon. It's the future!

No comments: