This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm getting the internet at my house soon...

I swear. Then I'll be able to put up blogs all the time again. Here's what I've been up to lately:

Eating lots of eggs and nachos. Not together, silly. That's gross.

I tried to order a taco from a place yesterday. I asked for "one #22" and instead they gave me a "#122," which apparently is a bunch of pieces of steak thrown on top of a bunch of french fries. I'm not eating that.

I slept near a model yesterday. That's the best I've done in a while.

Scotch doesn't do anything to me anymore. I seem to have built up an immunity.

I have a surgery game for the Nintendo Wii. Asking for that game for Christmas has so far been the single best decision I've ever made in my life (moving to NYC a distant second).

I think I'm gonna be doing some crazy open mic stand-up stuff this week. I want to keep doing standup and I haven't done any kind of performance that doesn't involve me singing terrible hair metal in a few weeks and I feel the urge. I'll be sure to let all you rabid fans know.

No comments: