This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I don't know...

So as I'm walking up to my apartment just now, I held the door to my building open for a little old lady. I thought that maybe she lived inside but she actually just was looking for a doorway to pop her head into so she could light a cigarette. I still can't decide if that was a good deed I did or not.

Now that MySpace is in Australia or whatever, the "Favorites" link on their menu bar now says "Favourites." What happened to holding your ground and being FUCKING AMERICAN, MySpace? Huh?

Eddie Murphy has been nominated for an Oscar. Those tiny scampering and splashing sounds you hear are the rats jumping off the ship.

In general, my gut reaction to the Oscar nominations is just simply "NO."

In other words, I can't believe they didn't nominate "Happy Feet."

No comments: