This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

No Pants Week '07

So this week finds me "between projects." The Whitest Kids have been really busy lately, and this week is going to be a little more easygoing. That's why I have decided not to put on a pair of pants all week. Sure, I'll need to wear them sometimes; for instance, I just got food delivered, so I put on some jeans. The guy's riding his bike through the blistering cold to bring me my stuffed shells. He doesn't need to see my thighs. But now that he's gone, I'm taking them off. I'm still going to do stuff, it just that "do stuff" doesn't include "wear pants" this week. It's going to be great.

So far all I've done is read an article on CNN about Jennifer Love-Hewitt.

No comments: