This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Monday, March 05, 2007

whoah stuff

I don't know what that heading meant.

So, I heard the Whitest Kids' billboard was taken down. If anyone finds it, please let me know. You'll recognize it as my billboard by the really huge picture of me on it.

I found a little pile of mouse poop next to my oven. I'll get traps tomorrow. I want to give Spaceship a night to try and prove she's still got it. If there's a lump under the kitchen floormat in the morning then I'll know she's earned her keep.

Shaquille O'Neal's autobiography continues its grip on me. Last night we read some passages from it at the Whitest Kids show and it was pretty well received, so I'm glad to see that we're all on the same page (the page containing descriptions of his "ninja philosophy"). I'm also going to be reading NEWLY DISCOVERED passages from it on Wednesday at this thing:



G train to 21 St/Van Alst. Exit onto Jackson Ave. Walk 3 blocks south (away from Citibank building) to 49th Ave.

7 train to Vernon/Jackson (one stop from Grand Central). Exit onto Jackson Ave. Walk one block north to 49th Ave.

E train or V train to 23 St/Ely Ave. Exit onto 44th to Jackson Ave. Walk five blocks south on Jackson to 49th Ave.

The Creek and The Cave
10-93 Jackson Ave.
Long Island City, Queens (Just North of Greenpoint, just east of Grand Central)
(718) 706-8783

No comments: