This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Back to the SD

I actually wrote this like 15 hours ago, but couldn't put it up 'til now. Sorry.

Well I'm leaving civilization for 9 days to go see my family, who lives in South Dakota. Actually, they're pretty civilized there (they have an Arby's and apparently a Starbucks now), so never mind. My 12 year-old brother* asked my dad when "the Nintendo Wii is getting here," meaning me, but little does he know that I'm not bringing it! Ha! Take that! You're not even old enough to drive! But anyways, I'm not bringing it because he's getting a PS2 and I don't wanna show up Santa. Actually, he's 12, so it's probably just "my parents" now and not Santa. Whatevs. I still believe. Last night at karaoke I decided to do a little Santa-ing myself. I was handing out candy canes to certain singers, and by "certain" I mean "cute Asian girls." Certain readers of this blog that were not present totally missed out on free candy. Now, I know that makes me sound like a dirty old jolly elf, but I wasn't alone; Scollins and Eli were totally helping me "judge." Okay, this Internet Garage session is getting expensive, gotta go. I'll blog about South Dakota when I'm there. Here's a preview:

Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing NothingHappy Holidays!



*I thought about writing simply "my 12 year-old" just to freak people out.

No comments: