This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Okay

So I'm at my old apartment, where they still have the internet (which is still in my name and I still am paying for, but let's not think about that), so let's party.

Well, I can still taste the weird fake barf. I have showered, brushed my teeth, and even eaten a White Chocolate Reese's peanut butter cup (don't bother, they're too crumbly), but it's still there. I have determined that my body was so overloaded by the hummus/salsa combo it consisted of that I can now only subsist on hummus and salsa. At the same time. In a Dixie Cup. If anyone knows of any good recipes consisting of hummus and salsa mixed together in a Dixie Cup, please let me know.

I've been re-watching the British "The Office" the last few days. It is of course hilarious, but it has also renewed my gladness at not working in an office anymore while simulatneously renewing my fear of having to go back to one some day. I also was very depressed by the fact that the character Gareth (a weaselly mean little pervert) has a more eventful love life than mine (there was one scene in one episode where he danced with one girl).

No "But aren't you a weaselly little pervert, Timmy?" comments. Please.

I bought my cat these bubbles. They're just like the bubbles you blew out of the little bottle when you were a kid/raver, but these bubbles contain cat nip. It makes her freak out. Cat owners take note.

It really freaks me out that I've only been living alone for a week and already the only things I have to write about are TV shows and my cat.
Oh, and this is my friend Jordan's music. Check it.

No comments: