This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! REAL MONSTERS!*

So everyone has been laughing lately about how President Bush warned of the danger of "human-animal hybrids" in his Big Speech. And yeah, he's a goofball, and normally doesn't know what he's talking about, and I think he's kind of dumb.

BUT.

I think the dude might be right this time.

No, I don't think there's that kind of stuff going on here in America, beacuse these colors don't run.** But elsewhere there might be. Think about it.

The world loves to have a villain. We like having a bad guy to get pissed off at and we like to focus our frustrations on more deserving douchebags than ourselves. Right now those douchebags are terrorists and/or all those Capitol Hill fellows who got in trouble because they like trading legislature for giant boats.

BUT just because we're focusing on those bad guys right now doesn't mean that mad scientists and evil Counts just up and disappeared.

Stay with me.

Whenever you hear about genetics, it's always someone in the United Kingdom, America, or Eastern Asia cloning something. You never hear about what other countries are doing with genetics, and you don't hear about other kinds of experiments. Because they don't want you to. There's gotta be other scientists in other countries doing other kinds of experiments besides making sheep and puppies (I thought sheep and dogs kind of had that figured out anyways). I mean, everyone has daydreamed about how awesome a world of animal men would be, right? I bet someone somewhere with the brains and gumption to actually DO IT thought about that too, and I would bet my life that there's some crazy frog or dog or goat-man in a cage somewhere 1000 feet below Prague.

Okay, I'm kind of rambling here. I guess all I'm trying to say is

THERE ARE CASTLES IN EASTERN EUROPE FULL OF MONSTER MEN!!! WE MUST SEND AN ELITE TEAM OF MARINES (PREFERABLY FORMER MILITARY CONVICTS) IN THERE WITH THE MOST HIGH-TECH WEAPONRY AVAILABLE (BIG GUNS) AND STOP THEM!!! AND THERE SHOULD BE A REALLY AWESOME FIGHT RIGHT BEFORE THEY COMPLETE THEIR MISSION!!! AND ONE OF THE MONSTERS SHOULD BE VIN DIESEL!!!

Thank you.

*GREAT Sega Genesis game, by the way.
**to a lab to make hideous genetic monsters.

No comments: