This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The News is Pretty Awesome Today

I'm checking the news online before work and the first few headlines I see are:

"Kiss of life saves Boo Boo the chicken"

"Britney defends driving with baby on lap"

"Bush urges end to cartoon violence"

"Pregnant princess starts Japan's gender debate"

"Too big to hang, killer dies in prison"

Good job news, your headlines make me laugh. I didn't actually read any of those articles, but is that really the point? Reading? I don't think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till Britney Spears baby is older, like 18 years old, and she's all fucked up with dents in her head and missing teeth and limbs, because Britney was such a reckless idiot mom. That's gonna be awesome. She'll be a freak but still a famous pop star cause of her mom.