This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Yesterday

I walked by the deli that has a sign that says "Dely" on it's windows, and the owner was outside opening it up. I didn't mention it. He looked pissed already; I didn't want to add to that by revealing to him his inability to spell.

You ever hear someone use the expression "got hit by a Mack truck?" Here's a few examples:

"When the jury turned in a guilty verdict, Scott Peterson looked like he got hit by a Mack truck."

"I drank Drain-O last night and this morning I felt like I got hit by a Mack truck."

I don't know. Maybe it's just my mom that says it. Anyways, I always wondered why it was a Mack truck. Why not Ford? Or Honda? Well, I saw a Mack truck yesterday and I figured out why: Mack trucks are fucking HUGE.

There was a couple in the bank making out while they were in line to make a withdrawal. They were probably married or something, but I prefer to think that he was the world's smoothest kidnapper. Good job, guy.

I noticed that a lot of people go to Burger King just to drink coffee. Why? Is it especially good there? Or do they just like buying their coffee at a place that also makes chicken fries?

On the walk home from the bank, I was thinking about the previous day (Thursday), and I couldn't remember what I did before I went to bed that night. I was up til 4am. I had to be doing something...what was it?

What was it?

Oh, no.

Oh GOD.

That's right.

I was watching "The Rock."

And lastly, I would just like to mention that, for the first time in many years, I was at a party with people wearing huge raver pants last night.

I'm awesome.

No comments: