This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Providence is Really Beautiful! (from Tuesday)

Isn't it? I really like it here. I got to see a lot of the city this morning when I was trying to find a place to poop! I eventually did, and then I bought some Bill Cosby albums.

I'm kind of tired, so I won't be writing much today, but I have an announcement that I keep forgetting to announce:

I WILL BE IN NEW YORK THIS WEEK DOING NOTHING SO LET US HANG OUT. Flogging Molly is going to a wedding in Baltimore so we have a few days off. I'll be around Thursday, Friday and Saturday. For those of you that often go to Plan B on Thursdays, I'll probably be there so look out for me. I'm the guy with a lame attempt at a moustache and a demented, sleep-deprived grin on my face.

No comments: