This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Skullz N' Bonez (from Wednesday)

I'm writing from the WKUK merch booth at Toad's Place in New Haven, Connecticut tonight. Home of Yale and the Skull and Bones, my personal favorite evil organization. I heard from Angry Andy, one of Flogging Molly's drivers, that New Haven supposedly is also the birthplace of the hamburger, which they spell "hamburgher," because they're really well-educated and refined here.

Except maybe for that shirtless dude with a very young girl's hand down his pants. He's probably from somewhere else though.

We have a break in New York for three days starting tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited about that. Here's a few reasons why:

1: I get to see people I haven't seen for three weeks.

2: I won't see the people that I've seen every single day over the past three weeks.

3: I get to sleep in my own bed!

4, and this is very important: POOPING IN MY OWN TOILET.

You know, I probably didn't need to capitalize that and make it bold. Sorry.

See you in NYC!

No comments: