This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Drunk,Wii Not?

Okay so yesterday I bought a NintendoWii. I stood in line with Sam (after his German accent soundly defeated mine at an audition for a role alongside Paul "Pee-Wee Herman" Reubens) for like half an hour, watching him prepare to buy one, and then I finally figured "hey, I'm already in the line, why not?" The TV ad they kept showing outside the store didn't hurt either. It was a bunch of cute Japanese girls playing a tennis game or something on the Wii, and it was so adorable/hot that I decided that I too should be adorable/hot and buy one. I should be glad that more unnecessary items aren't marketed by cute Japanese girls, or I would have way more crap. If they can just keep it contained to video games and cartoons, I should be fine. That was yesterday morning, and I still haven't played it because I've been so busy with stuff like not getting TV roles and eating lunch with powerful Hollywood executives at the EPSN Zone restaurant,that I haven't had any time for games like "Monkey Ball" and "Zelda Goes Fishing." I don't know if that's really the title of the Zelda game, I haven't had time to read the box. I will play it eventually though, and it will be totally adorable. And kinda hot.

So I've been quitting smoking, and for the last week or so I haven't been drinking either. It's not for any reason, really, I just felt like chilling out on it. I still haven't been smoking, but the "no drinking" thing came to a crashing halt last night at Karaoke Killed The Cat. Matt and Shandi decided the three of us should drink giant glasses of tequila that Pat the Bartender had cleverly disguised as Long Island Ice Teas. About an hour later,we were shoving ice down eachother's pants, biting people on the face, and generally upsetting the delicate balance of peace in Pianos. Had we been in any other establishment, we probably would have gotten thrown out. The reason I want to not drink as much is because being drunk isn't really that fun anymore, but last night it was AWESOME. I guess it's all about being in the right mood with the right people, and having a giant glass of tequila. Anyways, I managed to somehow get through the Beastie Boys' "Sabotage" with a huge cupful of ice in my briefs, and I had to wait for some of the cubes to melt because they got stuck in the pee flap of my underwear and I couldn't get them out. And I think Shandi slapped me in the balls.

I have to go buy a couch and "cat grass" (whatever that is) from Mr. Coats now. We'll try and stay away from the tequila.

I'll be back later today with a "Reader Survey" that I want you all to do!

Poop.

No comments: