This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Some Random Thoughts

Why are all these guys in my neighborhood still wearing their rapper costumes?

I think my brain was slowly deteriorating while I was out on tour. I got dumber and more forgetful as it went on, but today I ran into a friend that I haven't seen in like two years, and I remembered her name right away! I haven't done that in a looooooong time! Take that, senility!

I can't tell if it's Jennifer Garner or Hilary Swank anymore.

I was at one of New York's many fine eating establishments (Wendy's) this afternoon, when a really shady-looking dude with a mean look on his face entered the restaurant. I was afraid that he was gonna try and rob the place or something until I saw a skateboard in his hand. I mean, you never see people rob places with skateboards, right? Although it could be a good escape vehicle, it's really taking up hand space for a much more useful item, such as a gun, or a dollar-sign bag.

Well, my brain must not have fully healed from brain deteriration yet, because that's all the thoughts I had today. Four.

No comments: