This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

Okay, so Halloween is done. At least for me. I'm sure right now there's still lots of dudes in "Guy with a Big Afro" costumes making out with "Sexy Butterflies," but I'm at home and done with it all. I love being in New York for Halloween, in fact I think that this city OWNS the holiday, but this year's celebration didn't quite do it for me. Maybe it's because it was on Tuesday, and I wasn't in town for Saturday, which was probably when all the real parties were going on, but tonight there weren't even a lot of costumes, and very few great ones.

The best costumes I saw were in Duluth, Minnesota, on Saturday. There was a guy there dressed as that famous "National Geographic" cover with that lady with the really bright blue eyes, and a group of dudes as the entire cast of "DOG The Bounty Hunter."

I did see a Santa Claus costume tonight though, which is pretty good. And I also saw a homeless guy costume. Now I know what you're thinking: "It probably WAS a homeless guy, you worthless fat lump of shit!" Well, the guy had a cell phone at the time, so I'm pretty sure it was a costume. I don't think that it was an actual homeless guy with a stolen cell phone, because I still have my cell phone. And don't call me a fat lump of shit. The "worthless" part is still up for debate though.

I also saw a dude whose costume was a t-shirt that said "Bad Halloween Costume." I didn't have the heart to tell him how right-on his costume really was.

I had a lot more thoughts about this, but I can't remember them anymore.

Tomorrow I'll write something about poop, because I haven't done that in a while.

No comments: