This is where Timmy Williams will talk about all sorts of things. Hopefully it's funny.

Friday, November 17, 2006

I have so much immediate happiness in my future...

First off, I'm going to see "Happy Feet" in IMAX with the Whitest Kids. Yes, that is the "dancing penguins movie," and we're all pretty excited about it. Robin Williams is in it, but besides that it looks like the most adorable movie ever made.

Then I'm going to see Andrew W.K., not in concert but in lecture. I'm really not sure what to expect, but I'm pretty sure the main subjects discussed will include, "Partying," "Awesome," and "Andrew WK is Awesome at Partying." It was only five bucks. Would YOU turn it down? I know I wouldn't. I know that because I didn't.

Then after that I'm probably gonna eat ice cream!

Best day ever!

No comments: